Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Loved the sequel

I feel you've put in a lot of work in this game, and deserve to be recognized for it. Its easy to see how much thought has been put towards this, my only thing is it dosnt feel like much of an reward figuring out the combinations, leaving most to go google a cheat sheet. But then again something like a quick animation after each sequence would leave me personally not wanting much to do with it(im impatient).
But however it would be a unique upgrading system(Clesha) or something of the sort

Wings of Genesis Wings of Genesis

Sicx as Hell

Your cool for opening the game how you ended the last one like FF tactics (GBA) When they dream the game starts. Thats Fucking badass, I haven't got to play yet because unfortunately im busy but If its a fourth as good as the last one i know its epic. Good Game :D

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

zoltan

its alright.

Heir Heir

Loved the game

I forgot what the name of the company who makes these games but They never make sequels. Loved SoC, & Ico and now this. Hopefully they'll see we miss this new type of game play that has a lot of room for ( i don't want to say improvement) new things that could push game play in different ways to keep interest in the game. After I beat all the Collosus in SoC I didn't feel like playing it anymore. But yeah, Your game is a great depiction of the original & hope it not only inspires you to contribute more and hopefully open some game designers eyes So we can get a Shadow of the Colossus 2!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Bad ass game

Loved Miami, Loved this one to.

Clockwords: Act 1 Clockwords: Act 1

I dont typically like typing/educational games...

But this one is strangely addicting. I loved it.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

Good Game

It was complicated which gave me a great relief and level of satisfaction after completing an obstacle. So I am sure the game will be great

zOMGies zOMGies

zOMG is right

Very addicting, kept losing though Qq
I liked it, im not done yet though. im a medal getter so I'll be back to stomp a mud hole in those achievements
Great Game

Tetraform Tetraform

Good game

I haven't gotten to beat it yet but currently Ive tried twice and at both times after making it certain length i had to leave and handle businesses else where, thats why im reviewing it so late.
Its a great arcade game, the feeling that your actually progressing after every few levels is favorable. However with no way to save your progress it sucked to have to leave in the middle of it. It did get a bit dull for me but for those with longer attention spands this is an excellent game.
I didn't have to, I couldn't use full screen because it wouldn't allow me to un-pause afte.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

you can hit tab to unpause

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Nice game

I got all the achievements, I liked it.